Our process is grounded in being thorough from the start. We gather and analyze as much of our clients’ information as possible, and spend a significant amount of time in dialogue working to understand their current situation, priorities and desired outcomes. In general, the process flows as follows:
- Initial Meeting: The purpose of this meeting is to become acquainted. Time is spent discussing your situation more generally, our planning services and providing answers to questions you may have.
- Discovery Meeting: At this meeting, we delve deeply into your existing financial life to get a complete understanding of your financial position, priorities, goals and aspirations.
- “Present Plan” Meeting: At this meeting we present our analysis of the information you have provided us along with financial projections given your “Present Plan.”
- Strategy Meetings: We then meet to present strategies we recommend implementing, review the projected outcomes and answer your questions.
- Taking Action: We guide and assist you in implementing your plan and executing your investment strategy. This may include coordinating the services of trusted partners such as estate planning attorneys and tax professionals.
- Review Meetings: We work closely with you on an ongoing basis through regularly scheduled review meetings to update your plan and make adjustments as appropriate. Throughout our relationship, we are available to you to provide guidance and advice.
“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the process is its own reward.”
– Amelia Earhart